[kj] Youth Hates Hosannas

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:55:13 EST 2015

Totally agree Alex. It's crap and the title video is embarrassing.
I have often thought that if Raven hadn't died, they'd have self destructed.
In some ways ravens metal connections saved them by giving the band a
platform and a new audience and his untimely death saved them again, healed
wounds and brought everything full circle. A phoenix from the ashes.