[kj] Youth Hates Hosannas

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:47:23 EST 2015

It is quite crap, except there are two songs I love - Invocation and Judas
Goat.
But the sound.... the sound is just awful. Even on a decent hi-fi the CD
sounds like a shitty mp3.
Vinyl is even worse. So I don't play those songs very often. And if the
production was good and
they were 4 minutes shorter, I'd probably listen to Walking With Gods and
Lightbringer too.