[kj] [KJ] French Gatherers

Christophe Barry christophe.barry at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 15 03:33:05 EST 2015

Many thanks Alex
I¹m  far away from Paris, got news from relatives, friends and family. All
seems ok
And I wish all the paris-gatherers are not affected .
We¹ve been so many times to the Bataclan.
I was in a gig last thursday in St Etienne to see the Stranglers, I¹ll be
in another next week to see Legendary shack shakers, that won¹t stop me.
I¹m afraid that Œblack & white¹ becomes.
Life must go further, anyway
Christophe