[kj] [OT] Paris attack.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 10:56:57 EST 2015

The name of the band is ironic (one fleeting listen to their music ought to clear that up) and ultimately incidental. One could argue that the very name KILLING JOKE has the same problematic ramifications.

If anything, I think the band was chosen due to their nationality, not their name.

Alex in NYC