[kj] [OT] Paris attack.

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 14 09:30:37 EST 2015

I echo your sentiments Paul.

I was only thinking myself, the last concert I went to literally was KJ two
weeks ago and I just cannot imagine going to a place of enjoyment like that and
being in such a harrowing situation, truly terrifyingly awful.  Let alone any of
the atrocities elsewhere in Paris on the night and in Beirut two days ago.