[kj] Punks Not Dead magazine

Paul Howard HowardP at AMVBBDO.COM
Mon May 18 04:46:25 EDT 2015

I got one of those!

From: Tabazan <tabazan at gmail.com<mailto:tabazan at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, May 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net<mailto:gathering at misera.net>>
Subject: [kj] Punks Not Dead magazine

Just poking around and I found this . . I remember buying this when it came out, I haven't a clue what happened to it though . .

http://www.scribd.com/doc/58687106/Punks-Not-Dead-Magazine-1980

--
http://www.myspace.com/lycopodeiauk
http://www.myspace.com/glaciateuk

Most creatively awarded agency in the UK over the last 5 years, The Big Won
Agency of the Year, Creative Review Annual 2014
Agency of the Year for Film, Interactive and Press, Campaign Big Awards 2014
Agency of the Year for four years in a row, The Grocer, Marketing Advertising & PR Awards
Network of the Year, The Gunn Report 2014
Number One Creative Agency in EMEA region, Warc 2014
Top 40 - Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2015

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in the message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply Email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd or its Group/Associated Companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by them. Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO Limited. Registered in England. Registered Number 1935786. Registered Office 151 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5QE. Telephone 020 7616 3500. Email Postmaster at amvbbdo.com