[kj] jason evans

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 17:37:33 EDT 2015

So, I was down in Margate, and took in a spot of culture in the form of the Turner Contemporary.  I was wandering around it thinking what a load of shite a lot of modern art is, when... what should I see but the first KJ album.  It's part of "Jason Evans’s new commission Sound System Self-Portrait".

http://www.turnercontemporary.org/exhibitions/self

...those 16 white circles are the back (or maybe the front) of said piece.  The albums are a fair spread of alternative eighties stuff, including Combat Rock, Upstairs at Eric's, something by New Order, and so on.

Jamie