[kj] "TD&RS" screening this Thursday in Copenhagen:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 11 20:56:29 EDT 2015

This is true to some extent, however it's no small thing: never again from the DVD release should any Gatherer find herself trying to hook an unsuspecting potential fan with mutterings about the sound of the earth vomiting, drastically reduced battery life in the King's chamber, "Come as You Are sounds like one of their songs", "well post-punk is a rather vague term" and other ungatherly distastefulness. Just hit play and let Jaz happen.

Surely that's worth a strident round of Harrumphs from the Gathering?