[kj] "TD&RS" screening this Thursday in Copenhagen:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 11 01:41:04 EDT 2015

Cheers Squeegee, the Q&A session was great. I'm gagging for the DVD and more
footage. Have to say though, I thought the doco would have prompted more
Gatherly intercourse, or at least a jolly good discourse or two.

Interesting, Youtube's follow-up video suggestions include David Icke and
Trailer Park Boys. Skynet still seems thoroughly confused by Jaz (the book
can't have helped).