[kj] 30 years of NIGHT TIME

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Sat Mar 7 10:37:58 EST 2015

The Beaty if Night Time and BTATS Is that they controlled the power. It's almost the unused power that give it power. Do you get me?

It's like, you've got the rock but it's the roll that highlights it.

Kind of like having a well behaved Rottweiler. It's the threat that is the menace.

Extremities was the pent up frustration coming out in a joyous expulsion!