[kj] 30 years of NIGHT TIME

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 6 14:43:38 EST 2015

I'm not sure if I've met Dave in Edinburgh, but if he was at the the second Forum Gig wearing a blue Revelations shirt he was a very fine fellow!
On the BTATS tour I missed it all(too young!!!!!) but from what I've seen-Wow-wish I'd seen it-For The Love Of The Masses/Rubicon/SGD/DBD all on the same night, - I would have come in my pants so probably just as well!