[kj] A few KJ-related items:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 14:35:10 EST 2015

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

I posted these in the Facebooks as well, but some here don't subscribe:

1. Record Store Day is April 18 and Killing Joke will offer a limited (1000
copies) vinyl re-release of "Live at Hammersmith Apollo 2010." The two-album
set is to be released on 140-gram purple and white vinyl.
http://exclaim.ca/Music/article/record_store_day_2015_long_list_of_exclusive

Ugh.  Why are they releasing it as "part 1" and "part 2" - two separate
albums instead of a double lp?  And can they be bought somewhere online?  I
don't know if I'm going to bother with this as I have the CD(r) release and
aside from the dub remixes album (which was dead quiet, flat and very
clean), I have not been impressed with the mediocre quality of KJ's vinyl
releases the past 10 years.

T.B.