[kj] 30 years of NIGHT TIME

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 4 12:18:17 EST 2015

According to most knowledgable sources, NIGHT TIME was released thirty years ago this month (although I can’t find an actual date).

I’ve always been curious as to the cover shoot. According to Big Paul, it was inspired by the film “Das Boot” … the claustrophobia of being on a submarine (although that’s purportedly a backdrop the gents are standing in front of).

I’d love to see the other outtakes from the photo session. Anyone ever reach out on that front?

Your troubled, unemployed friend in New York City….

Alex in NYC