[kj] Lecture last night

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Mon Jun 22 09:05:15 EDT 2015

I like Jaz a great deal. I like his intelligence and his passion and I think he is the sort of charismatic individual that could quite easily start a cult. He does already have a cult following really. And that's why I am always wary of him and have never been a "follower".

I'm wary of all people like him whether they are musicians, politicians, business leaders, religious sorts. Entertaining. At a distance!!