[kj] Hellfest KJ Show Streaming Today

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 18:20:03 EDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of T.B.
wrote:

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/hellfest-live-du-20-juin-2015-main-stages

Killing Joke is in about an hour I think.

Watched the stream, pretty damn good although only about 7 or so songs.
Best pro-shot footage of the band in years and it sounded well-balanced as
well.  Included Autonomous Zone too which sounded much tighter than the
Metal Hammer gig.    I think they edited a few songs out of the broadcast,
including Love Like Blood and Death And Resurrection Show.  Hopefully like
many of these festivals, this will show up eventually on the Palladia
channel.

T.B.