[kj] Coming soon for some...

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Jun 16 15:41:06 EDT 2015

On Behalf Of Nick Scott wrote:

Personally think the artwork and band logo are spot on.  Much preferring the style over anything since Pandemonium.  Do not see any 'Cult' connection with the artwork with anything they have done?

I agree, I like the art as well.  I guess there's a very tenuous resemblance in the art to one or two early single sleeves by The Cult (maybe "Spiritwalker?") but that's stretching it.  IMO, the image recalls moreso indigenous people of Australia and New Zealand such as the Maori.... or maybe the little demon doll from the 70's horror movie "Trilogy Of Terror."

http://www.allmovie.com/movie/v51009

T.B.