[kj] Corby Warm Up

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 13:00:20 EDT 2015

When I first heard it, about half of MMXII clicked with me, but in the years since my appreciation has grown, and there's really only one track that on there that I don't enjoy. If they can manage that kind of quality again, I'll be a happy man, although I don't doubt that it will have its own sound (if the usual trend holds true).  Looking forward to it!

Jim.