[kj] Corby Warm Up

bq bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jun 13 21:07:45 EDT 2015

Dave Grohl kept playing after breaking a leg midway through a Queen / Bowie cover, the drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm (secondhand), and Artis the Spoonman fractured a knucklebone when he came together with his hands (while rehearsing with a set of cauldron ladles); so pa-rup-a-pum-pum...harden the fuck up...Big Fall Hurdlesome...
;)
Sent from my Samsung device