[kj] Corby Warm Up

Mark Vickers vickersms at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 20:11:17 EDT 2015

Yea I read / check the Forum most days and saw the first post from Matt re the gig. Checked and got lucky. Agree the band should really make sure that the real fans get a heads up and a chance to buy first - why wouldn't they? Anyhow moan over. Looking forward to seeing them again. Although I share your pessimism, I'm still hopeful of one/two new tracks - seem to remember they played Timewave at the Heaven warm up a few years back so you never know.