[kj] 29 01 1991 Leeds Poly

Matt Dunn mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 30 06:23:41 EST 2015

I was at this gig. Things I remember were:

.         It was very good and such a positive change from OTG and the way
they could have gone.

.         Jaz was fat

.         They played We Have Joy (and this is the only time I've ever seen
them do that)

.         Martin Atkins couldn't keep up in Pssyche

.         I had my top off throughout the whole gig. Not something I'm proud
about.

.         I stayed at a mate's student house in Leeds. He and his flatmates'
kitty system had broken down and there was no loo roll. It was the first
(and sadly not the last) time newspaper touched my arse.