[kj] New vinyl release

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Jan 28 10:02:04 EST 2015

This show, then?:

http://www.amazon.com/Live-at-Hammersmith-Apollo-16-10-2010/dp/B004H53FRE

>From the Internets: "I don't have official confirmation yet, but there's pretty solid word
that Killing Joke will release the previously only available on CDR
"Live At The Hammersmith Apollo" 10/16/10 show on double gatefold 12"
purple vinyl for RSD.  It's a great show, easily one of the best shows
from the Absolute Dissent tour that includes several rarely played songs
 that album/tour like "Fresh Fever From The Sky" and "Absolute Dissent."
					"