[kj] Album Update

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 12:42:51 EST 2015

My mother used to refer to 'Carter time' when referring to her boyfriend, a man named Carter who somehow managed to be 2 hours late for everything. The household ran on 'Carter time', ie 2 hours later than standard time. Even though my brother and I were quite young, we grasped 'Carter time' quite quickly and altered our expectations accordingly. Ramble, ramble.

Anyway, I've often had the phrase 'Carter time' in my head whenever approaching Killing Joke release dates, with 'Joke time' being six months behind the calendar.

I'm sorry. The big excitement of the day has been cleaning the toilet, so I'm slightly frazzled. Nurse, I'd like to go back to my room now.

Jim.