[kj] Another band with a lot of KJ namechecks:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Jan 16 12:05:47 EST 2015

"No Spill Blood" is a Dublin band getting a lot of press for its new album "Heavy Electricity" and most of that press invariably namechecks Killing Joke. Listen for yourself; there are two tracks available on Soundcloud at the links below. I could live without the overly-processed vocals, but I like how they use synths.

http://www.treblezine.com/reviews/21112-no-spill-blood-heavy-electricity/

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/fry-your-brain-with-no-spill-bloods-el-duurto

Sucks / doesn't suck; this is purely informational. I've found a lot of good new music recently just by Googling "Killing Joke" and seeing who pops up.