[kj] BFI screening of "TD&RS" on 2/19 w/Jaz and director

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 17:06:25 EST 2015

You should have gone to Brighton it was only 6 quid !

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:20:38 +0000
From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] BFI screening of "TD&RS" on 2/19 w/Jaz and director

With normal prices at cinemas of around £8.50 plus, and it being London as well as a questions and answers session with the director and Jaz to be fair it is not that badly priced I don't think.  I wasn't really taken aback at the ticket prices...quite a number of places the other month when Bjork Biophilia was screened were around £11.50 plus...and that was general cinema release (in mainly artsy fartsy expensive cinemas)