[kj] OT: Miles Hunt's tour diaries

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 11:52:00 EST 2015

Hunt was also a fan of The Mission, who they opened for on the Carved in Sand tour. Both Hunt and Jaz appear on the Mission's atrocious Masque album. Hunt contributes to the album's only decent song ("Who Will Love Me Tomorrow?") and Jaz provides orchestration and strings, although he didn't remember doing it when I asked years later.

Ironically, Masque is another Outside The Gate, a Wayne Hussey solo album that went over budget and was released as a Mission album on the record company's insistence.

J.