[kj] BFI - Film

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:42:42 EST 2015

Did wonder who it was talking up at the front 😃 Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Sat next to Antoni Adamiak who also made a few appearances in the film during some of the recording sessions, was great being there with so many fans and to not only watch the film but also listen to Jaz talk about the joke in person. A night to remember.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone