[kj] [OT] An odd connection....

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 02:57:58 EST 2015

The Europeans featured none other than :

Steve Hogarth - Went on to do keyboards for The The (Infected album) and
was asked to live tour with 'Mind Bomb' album but got the job as the lead
singer of Marillion.

Geoff Dugmore - Became a session drummer....drummed (and toured) with KJ on
Pandemonium and also drummed on Democracy.

On Thursday, 26 February 2015, Brad Sims <elduce at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> i remember the hellfire club. raven, les warner from the cult, brian
robertson from thin lizzy/motorhead, and a biker bod called dave allen were
in it at the start. didn't last long though, like most "supergroups". raven
also moonlighted with zodiac mindwarp for a bit around this time, bless
him. saw them at the marquee.
> ________________________________
> From: rob.moss at gmx.com
> Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:03:43 +0000
> To: gathering at misera.net
> Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] An odd connection....
>
> Hellfire club?
>

> On 26 Feb 2015, at 00:24, Rheinhold Squeegee <kjlist at live.com> wrote:
>
> Bwahahahaha! I remember this track from back in the day; DJs would mix it
into "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora.

> As for KJ connections, check out Youth's funky moves here:
>
> Brilliant - It's a Man's Man's Man's World
>
> And what was the one-off thing Raven did in the late 80's? It doesn't
even show up in his discography, but I know there's a video out there.

> As always, I kid because II love.

> Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:18:40 +0000
> From: npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
> To: gathering at misera.net
> Subject: [kj] [OT] An odd connection....
>
> Hard to believe post band this terrible lot had connections to TheThe,
Marillion and Killing Joke....