[kj] ot: pil wiki

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:06:40 EST 2015

Heh, I did! Except it was in Sounds, not the Enemy, I'll have to go in an
edit that...
I was looking through some old Sounds the other day and cringing at every
other page
at some things I wrote, but I stand by this one. There was a lot of late
night writing boosted
by  alternative states of mind, which tended to increase the enthusiasm
somewhat.

Saw PiL in London just before xmas - gotta say they were storming. Did about
half of Metal Box, with a bass sound to knock your socks off.