[kj] KJ film, Thursday

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 13:11:03 EST 2015

Good point about exactly whose film it is....although I sent Sean an Email
enquiring about the poster prints he was selling on the website as the
links were down.....

He said the links were down whilst they sort out the percentages with the
band...

So it looks like either then band, or management are frowning upon certain
aspects for sure.

I really hope it is a documentary warts and all of the potted history of
KJ, this is obviously reliant on several factors...

The director, the band and what footage out there exists along with
whatever interviews there are.