[kj] Absolute Dissent vinyl question

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:28:41 EST 2015

I purchased the one in the box on Orange vinyl.
Was definitely sealed , can't speak for the sound on the vinyl as it's never been played.
Looks amazing though

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:13:08 -0800
From: planetary at socal.rr.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Absolute Dissent vinyl question

Anyone get this from SVART actually sealed?  It seems all copies were opened probably by distributors to know what color vinyl was inside.  Also, is the blacl vinyl by far the hardest to find?  I have the clear vinyl and honestly it sounds like shit...

-------- Original message --------From: Rheinhold Squeegee  Date:02/10/2015  10:52 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Gathering Gathering  Subject: [kj] (OT) Looking for the name of a one-hit UK punk act from the	70's
Can't find it in my usual places and someone here will know it:

UK "punk" act from the mid-70's who had at least one notable song and were later identified as slumming members of various bandwagon-jumping UK prog and folk acts.

It's not The Monks, with "Nice Legs..."

Thanks in advance.