[kj] Christmas

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 24 14:28:10 EST 2015

I for one fucking love Christmas, so share your sentiment Mr Moss...Some people
think there should not be a special time for friends, family and loved ones and
that the sentiment should be the same all year round, there is a point but meh,
it's nice to make an extra special effort just this time of year, makes it extra
special.

It's been a fabulous year for us Killing Joke fans which is leading nicely into
next year for a US tour and hopefully further worldwide.

Merry Christmas Gatherers, raise a toast to all present Gathers and to absent
friends such as Jester Joe and our very own beloved Raven.