[kj] Killing Joke on UK TV Tonight

Mark Vickers vickersms at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 18:53:53 EDT 2015

Not sure if anyone else caught it but I was channel hopping tonight and happened upon Scuzz TV on UKTV (FTA) showing coverage of the Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards show. There was a brief interview and Killing Joke ended the show with 3 songs from their set on the night - namely The Wait, Wardance and Psyche.

For anyone interested who missed it, the show is repeated this Saturday at 10pm - Scuzz is on Sky - channel 367. I also think if you're outside the UK and have a motorised dish it's free to air on 28.2E and I think Scuzz can be streamed on line too.