[kj] OT: Baltimore

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Apr 28 18:09:52 EDT 2015

I read an article on Zerohedge about that, couldn't really understand what Walmart's motive would have been, unless you buy into the deep-end Adam Jones stuff. (BLACK HELICOPTERS!)

ZH has gone downhill a bit, although their articles on HFT / algorithmic trading have been pioneering and spot on. But if you invested according to their advice you'd have been slaughtered between 2011 and now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc