[kj] OT: Baltimore

Blackbyrd Sparks soundmagick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:05:37 EDT 2015

richmond virginia here mate,1 state south.

but my roommate is a courier now mon-fri  fro here to baltimore...he leaves
at like 11 pm and gets home 5 or 6 am... hes 101st airborne air assault vet
and a gwar shareholder so not too fucking much for e to worry about except
a cat hissy fit here at Bloody Crackdown HQ

i have a feeling danny will return in the am with some interesting
observances to share over some smoke and coffee

LOCK AND LOAD