[kj] (OT) Faith No More in LA

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 06:14:56 EDT 2015

Yeah, 'Sol Invictus', due out on May 19th. I'm very much looking forward to it. Heard three tracks from it and they're excellent, so I'm optimistic.

BTW, it's the Album of the Year line-up, with Jon Hudson on guitar. When they announced the reunion tour a few years back, a handful of dissenters complained that Jim Martin wasn't involved. Yeah, a real loss there... Not.