[kj] (OT) Faith No More in LA

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Sat Apr 25 19:49:01 EDT 2015

Jim Harper wrote:

Nice setlist. Good to see all four Patton-era albums represented, even if
they do stick mainly to the hits. Cheers!

Here's a clip from the show (not mine, btw).  I didn't know it until someone
told me today, but the short, fat guy who seemingly wandered on and off
stage throughout the set as if he was in a daze (or some kind of weird prop)
was actually Danny Devito (seen at 2:48 behind the drummer) who I guess is a
big longtime fan of FNM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrG51Tshig

Also, is it true Geordie turned down the guitarist slot in late '94 after
Jim Martin was out of the band?

T.B.