[kj] Killing Joke is not an Industrial band

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 16:23:36 EDT 2015

What we may perceive and term them as, could be much different than how others may.
Others who may have a broader/perhaps less nuanced scope on music...

Obv they have been pegged Industrial, for a reason - and ongoing use of samples, and keyboards can do that..

I remember when the first Shelter demo came out - and people said they were Industrial-- because basically, they used samples in 2 songs..
And they wernt anywhere near industrial...

Adam

Sent from my iPad