[kj] Killing Joke is not an Industrial band

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 25 15:37:51 EDT 2015

Personally, I wouldn't consider them industrial either. Some of their album (specifically EDAVRE, Pandemonium and MMXII) have an industrial 'flavour' to them, and they've obviously been an influence on the development of the genre (and the genre has clearly been a gateway to the band for many people), but I wouldn't consider them industrial per se; it's just one of several genres they dip their toes into.