[kj] Headcount

Kevin Marion kevinmarion at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 14:55:21 EDT 2015

A token to pass down on to the kids ;)

- Kevin

On Sat, 4/18/15, Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

 Subject: [kj]  Headcount
 To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 2:11 PM

 On an
 entirely unrelated note, I dug out my Headcount DIE MONKEY
 DIE t-shirt today, and spent the morning walking about
 downtown with my kids.

 It’s striking how — while absolutely NO ONE
 recognizes it (I’d reckon I’m the only person with a
 Headcount album and/or t-shirt in Manhattan) —  it still
 manages to confuse and/or irritate people.

 Mission accomplished.

 Alex in NYC

 <rob.moss at gmx.com>
 wrote:

 > Apart from the two double vinyls of the
 Hammersmith gigs released for RSD, keep your eyes open for
 September.

 know there will be special vinyls, deluxe packaging and
 there are 15 tracks done so far.

 > Being mixed by Tom Dalgety. Royal Blood,
 Turbowolf etc.

 That's all I know!