[kj] KJ doc update: from the Facebooks

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Sep 23 10:15:48 EDT 2014

The Death and Resurrection Show
 tiny update for everyone, we're about three handshakes short of finally
 having all the legal music and video archive stuff cleared, tracking
this stuff down has been much like the search for Lord Lucan but we're
almost there, a lot of big companies have been very kind to us or we'd
have ended up with something rather stripped down. 140 pieces of music,
some of the most obscure video archive you can imagine, and lost count of how many rights owners there are.

 Still hoping to squeeze in a cinema release before end of the year or
over the death and resurrection of the year itself, there are a few
festival screenings coming up in Europe (UK, Switzerland and Spain to
start with, some more TBC) we'll let you know about as details are
confirmed, and as soon as those last few handshakes are done we can open
 up pre-sales for DVDs, Shaun's been getting some beautiful artwork
together and prepping a second disk of extras.

 It's almost over!