[kj] OT: music

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:20:40 EDT 2014

as people share their music from time to time I thought I’d throw this one across.
It’s the closing track of an EP we’ve just released & features a couple of lines from our very own Michael Garcia
Long story short, a friend of mine fit, healthy, never smoked a day in her life was suddenly diagnosed with stage 5 (terminal) lung cancer.
So bad it is they won’t offer her any treatment. She has two very young children. Although she doesn’t know it, I wrote this for her.

http://youtu.be/m9GjjZdxCrg