[kj] OT: Fuck Apple

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Mon Sep 15 12:17:50 EDT 2014

Well
..after getting no sense out of the daft (but ever so smiley and
friendly) people in the Apple shop in the Birmingham Bullring – I went over
the High Street and picked up an ipod Classic in Argos for £179.99. My
current one will probably last another year or so, so hopefully I’ll be
sorted for while now.

Theres obviously still a few out there

But yeah – fuck apple. Fuck them.

  _____