[kj] Where is "The Death and Resurrection Show"..

Chris Graham chrisdgraham22 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 03:42:52 EDT 2014

Here's a Youtube link to the infamous live rendition at the Lokerse
festival on 8/08/2003
which is just the straight up video with no added special affects, pro
shot with fantastic
sound. This one is so good that it's terrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDhQORkdrI

Uploads to Youtube from this general era have a tendency to disappear
lately. In the
spookiest recent interview I've yet to see, Jaz talked about KJ not
being paid any
royalties at all on the '03 Killing Joke album, so I think there is
quiet warfare underway
with the publisher. It looks like Youtube uploads occasionally are
collateral damage.