[kj] OT: Fuck Apple

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Sun Sep 14 02:41:19 EDT 2014

I had a Sony MP3 player. It was fanatics. Lost it!

But a question.

Do you really neeeeeed all that storage?
Why not use it as something that you just freshen up once in a while?

I have a 64gb iPhone and that's how i run it.
One in a very blue moon I want to play something on it that isn't there some have to add it a but later. Where's the problem with that?

Remember when you were amazed at having a few cassettes you could transport?

1st world problems!