[kj] KJ on 'Goth at BBC' tonight

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 13:41:15 EDT 2014

It was Janice Long that introduced them with Love Like Blood, and both
times with Millennium and Pandemonium it was Simon Mayo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc0RuijlwbE

Never seen a full clip of Empire Song to know who introduced them on
TOTP back then, and doubtful considering that does not include Jaz
that would be featured on the show.