[kj] Tiahuanaco

P West fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 05:51:42 EDT 2014

I didnt think too much about it at the time Rob, because I used to see people dressed like that at Conflict gigs all the time, but I now realise that their situations are quite different :) I think that photo was taken around Turpan in the North West . I just have one more photo that I have access too , all the other photos are at home, and I havent been back for four years . My quick last trip around the World is taking longer than I originally planned..................Im still in the first place that I visited .   At this rate Im either going to have to live until Im 135 or I may have to cross New Zealand and Canada off my destination schedule :)