[kj] Tiahuanaco

P West fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 00:32:38 EDT 2014

Looking back through some old photos that I took whilst travelling around China and I noticed that this photo was similar to the lyrics of Tiahuanaco . I took the photo in June 1988, the same month that OTG was released and I didnt get to hear the album until years later and it was just recently that I noticed the resemblance between my photo and the lyrics  and the dates
I was a tourist in the AndesOn my way to TiahuanacoWhere the balance of a weeping godFaced east to the rising sunBut I looked out the windowAnd all I could seeWas the face of a girlShe was looking at meShe was begging for foodThen I knew I had foundThe weeping godIn the face of a childAs she gestures with her fingersHer little brother followed suitAnd all I did was take my cameraSo the image never fades away