[kj] Poll: Worst song off OTG

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 16:24:17 EDT 2014

Having played OTG today I am doing to plump for Tiahuanaco.  Not a bad, bad
album and not the worst KJ that goes to Hosannas as with a lot of peeps on
here.  It's just an album I don't play but glad I did as I remembered with
great fondness where I was when I first heard it and it was a good time!  So
thanks Fatpotanga I owe you one.