[kj] TRIBAZIK [?] in BeatsAudio/Apple newsflash

Daimon Cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:53:37 EDT 2014

and how,may  ask,did you discover this Front Line Assembly?

did they  ressurrect themselves on easter sunday or were you just playing a
videogame?

surely you didnt download or stream it.

i suspect a trusted friend "helped your inconsolable self" out.

i dunno what im on about. too much coffee at 5am havent FLA been around
since like 86ish?
never too late too say" gimme sum mora that and MAKE IT LOUDER"

OMG LOOK AT THIS TRIPE

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/pro/beats-pro.html

The Headphones Used To Mix In Every Major Studio.

yeah,sure!