[kj] OT: Why I hate Foo Fighters

Brad Sims elduce at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 17 10:35:38 EDT 2014

i always found him a bit too desperate to be liked. cool by association ( k.joke, qotsa,lemmy,all the thrash &punk bands he worked with in his probot project. , not to mention some serious tongue to bottom  action with mccartney, fleetwood mac, etc etc.... great drummer but i find him a slippery little shite. plus foo fighters remind me of an updated version of a stadium rock/aor band.